You are here
Our mission is to partner with those who have the greatest needs in our community, empowering them to enhance their well-being through education, health and recreation.
Palama Settlement is a private, non-profit, community-based social service agency serving the Kalihi and Palama neighborhoods. We offer a wide range of educational, recreational, athletic, cultural, social, health, and community building programs and services for children, youth, adults, and senior citizens.
Palama Settlement is led by a volunteer Board of Trustees who provide strategic vision, leadership and guidance for our organization.
We offer a variety of career opportunities. Please see below for a current listing of job openings:
- Youth Specialist (full time)
- Lifeguard (part time)
- Recreation Attendant (part time)
- Computer Program Specialist (seasonal)
Download our EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM.
You may submit your resume the following ways:
To email: email@example.com, or to the designated email address if there is one stated in job summary. Please include the position title in your subject line.
To fax: 808-847-2873, Attn: Administration-Personnel (include position title on cover sheet).
To mail: Palama Settlement, Attn: Administration - Personnel, 810 N. Vineyard Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96817.
To phone: 808-848-2501
- Youth Activity Center Volunteers
- Volunteer Coaches for Volleyball, Football, Basketball
- Volunteer Educational Tutors for Elementary School Students
- Volunteer Instructors for Senior Programs in Hula, Luk Tung
- Volunteer Instructors for Youth in Dance & Music
Download our VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM.
(All volunteers and new employees are subject to a background check.)
For more information on volunteer opportunities or to volunteer, contact us at 808-848-2502.